He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." - Mark 16:15:
We encourage you to get involved in local missions! Myrtle Grove financially and prayerfully supports the following ministries:
- Lifeline Pregnancy Center: Offers free pregnancy testing, confidential peer counseling, information on abortion alternatives, adoption, parenting and pregnancy.
Phone: (910) 392-0001
- Carolina Christian Radio: Reaching Wilmington, southeastern North Carolina and beyond through live streaming. Offering instruction on family life, and informative national call-in shows, with local Wilmington area news and weather.
Phone: (910) 763-2452
- International Seamen’s Center: The center is a non-profit Christian organization, with the mission of serving the temporal and spiritual needs of seamen who visit our port.
Phone: (910) 762-3792
- New Life Prison Ministry: A volunteer organization seeking to minister to those in jail and prison through spiritual and practical means.
Phone: (910) 254-1443
- Asaph & Lynn: World Outreach, Cricket Ministry & Campus Health Clinic in East Asia
- Lance & Lisa: Pioneers in the Middle East - Regional Director & Refugee Medical Clinic
- Jennings & Douglas: Wycliffe Bible Translation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Elliot: Betel International - Restoring broken lives & church planting among the addicted in Madrid & the Nations
- Steve & Rissa: Timothy Two Project International - Training & equipping national pastors and leaders in Asia & around the world www.timothytwo.org
- Ricky & Aidan: Wycliffe International Media Services at the JAARS campus in Dallas, TX
- Peace & Alex: Aringa, Uganda - Children’s Ministry
- Valya & Gunner: Ministry To educate and equip Russian speakers in the US
- Dan & Beth: Timothy Two Project International - Training & equipping national pastors and leaders in South America www.timothytwo.org
- Steve: Global Outreach through dental clinic in Belize
- Kyle & Brittany: Vigilant Hope in Wilmington, NC
- Doug & Beth: Wycliffe Bible Translation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.